Clubwww1 suggests that you indulge yourself (yes...induldge) in the enhanced, first class travel experience offered by Air France. In the wake of airlines cutting back on first class features including overall space, Air France's L'Espace Première first class service has dismissed the trend by providing each passenger a dedicated cabin to ensure a quiet, comfortable atmosphere with seating reduced to 8 seats instead of 12 for increased privacy and 50% more personal space with all the luxury amenities and refined service one would expect applied when traveling first class. With wide, ergonomic seats that fully recline to form a real, full bed with proper mattress and state-of-the-art features including in-seat telephone, personal video monitors, noise reducing headsets, fully adjustable, optical fiber lamps, and silent electronic seat controls, Air France delivers the highest level of comfort.
Relax during your flight with a complimentary duvet and pillow, sleep-suit and slippers or enjoy in-flight entertainment with individual television screens and video games, a selection of 5 recent films, 10 digital music channels. A wide range of major French and international papers and magazines are also available.
The l'Espace Première airport lounges have also been upgraded with newly-designed areas dedicated to work, relaxation, entertainment and refreshment including a host of new airport technologies such as third generation self-service kiosks and access to the bars, working spaces, internet, fax machines and telephones.
For those interested in first class travel, why consider an airline bent on cost and space reductions when Air France continues to build upon its overall first class flight experience? Take a flight from the USA and try for your sell.
France itself is a place of attraction for the visitors. But there are many other places in France, which are more attractive. Eurostar helps you to reach these places easily.
- Fontainebleau Forest and castle: - It is a royal Hunting Park. You can spend your vacations. You can enjoy the forest environment and also a beautiful view of castle.
- Disney Land Paris: - It is a holiday resort in Marne-la-Vallee. It is a beautiful place for a thrilling family holiday. Eurostar provides you a full package of Enjoyment in Disney land.
- Notre Dame de France: - It is located in the Leicester Place. In this place you can see the best examples of French Gothic architecture.
- Flea Market - Saint- Ouen: - It is a beautiful place in France. A trip to Flea Market can adds to your trip.
- Chateau de Versailles Gardens: - It is situated near Rue Robert de Cotte Versailles. Here you can see a beautiful innovative garden, a museum and many other great things.
- Eiffel tower: - It is situated near Paros u camp de Mars, France. Gustave Eiffle designs it. It is a beautiful place to visit.
- Louvre museum: - It is a museum near Quai du Louvre. It is one of the Worlds greatest art museums.
- Island of Oleron: - It is situated in the center of the city. It is a perfect place for family holiday place.
- Pere- Lachaise cemetery: - It is the largest cemetery in the city of Paris.
- Asterix Park: - it is situated in Plailly, France. It is a beautiful amusement Park.
Culture of France
There is no Official State religion in France. Christianity is followed in France One side where France is a romantic and beautiful place on other side it is rich in its art and culture. Gothic architecture style is famous in France. France music includes Corsican, Polyphonic style. The French peoples give more values to their culture and tradition.